[Zope] Job posting: Zope/Linux web database postition

Kevin Teague kteague@stormix.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:48:19 -0800

Stormix Technologies, makers of Storm Linux, is looking for a web
database developer to assist the Development and Marketing teams in
creating groupware tools and web databases for internal and external
use.

Tasks could include adapting Debian's Perl web- and email- based
databases to our system, creating internal inventory control databases,
expanding upon our Zope-powered Intranet, and implementing or building
project management, calendaring, and help desk tools.

Must have experience with web and database technologies. We are
primarily interested in HTML, SQL and Perl/CGI or Python/Zope skills
(enthusiasm for Zope a real plus for this job!). Basic knowledge of
Linux is necessary and knowledge of Debian GNU/Linux is a plus. Other
complementary skills include Apache, Bash, Java, PHP, C and e-commerce.

We are looking for someone who can work full-time in Vancouver, BC,
Canada.

Please email resumes to careers@stormix.com

For more cool Linux jobs, check out
http://www.stormix.com/company/employment_html