[Zope] crearing a custom ZClass with images

Alex Burton burton@w3cast.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:45:45 -0500

  Me again... fiddling with my first ZClass.

  I will be needing a ZClass to manage biographical data. It should be
able to hold text info (a finit set of strings and texts) and images
(any number).

  I'm thinking of creating a Biography Zclass that inherits from
CatalogAware, ObjectModel and Folder. Text info will be instance
variables; images would simply be placed "in" the Biography instance
as independant Images objects. A few class methods would deal with
the contents of the Biography so that it is as transparent as
possible.

  Before i dig too deep into this, am i on the right track?

				Alex.