[Zope] bug/defect tracking w/CVS

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:07:02 -0800

It turned out to be a weird corruption problem.  If I tried to call
my ZSQL methods from an external method, they complained that they
were unable to access the DB connection.  I could delete and
recreate all the objects involved to only recreate the same results.

Finally I created a new folder with a new connection object and new
external method (no editing involved) and copied over the ZSQL
methods -- only to have it work perfectly.

<roll eyes>

For those interested I have the new working, and the old non-working
folders preserved.  If DC wants a copy of the Data.fs, please just
ask.

Right now I need to figure out how to read cookies.  I know how to
set them, just not how to tell I've got one.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu