[Zope] Missing ZClasses?

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:23:13 -0800

I apologize for the blatant newbie question here, but I was following the
documentation trying to create a ZClass, and unless I'm mistaken I don't
have a ZClass in my list of objects to create. Is this a product that I have
to download first? It doesn't sound right, but if it is where is it because
it's not on the list?

Also, I downloaded the ZPhotoAlbum-1.0 product to install into zope as well.
I copied the .zexp file into my import directory, but it errors out when I
try to import it. Is this because of my ZClass problem?

Thanks

Lucas Vogel, Software Developer
Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
lvogel@exponent.com
(623)587-6739