[Zope] GenericUserFolder has locked me out.

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:33:48 +1100

Maybe I wasn't reading the docs closely enough,  but once I dropped that
GenericUserFolder into my folder, that's it.  the end.

I can't get in, even as the superuser.  I can't FTP in.  Removing the GUF
product just stops IT from stopping me getting in, but it seems to have dug its
claws into some other hooks, so I STILL can't get in.

Ever tried removing an object from an export in XML?  I'm finding it a little
tricky to follow.  Even so, when i try to import it again, Zope barfs up some
complaint about a KeyError on "id".

So... can anyone suggest how I might recover from this disaster?

Many thanks for comments,

	curtis