[Zope] startup at boot - what user to run zope as

Jatwood@bwanazulia.com Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:32:48 -0500

Hey Andy,

It depends on what installation you chose. If you went with Zope +
Apache you need to start it up with the same user that Apache (and
thusly Zope.cgi) is running under. This is most likely nobody. If,
however, you are running just ZServer (fast and ferocious) you can
start that up as you.

JMA