[Zope] a whole lot of db related Q's

Matthew Scott gldnspud@lab.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:02:07 -0600

Re. migrating from xbase databases to postgresql -- while not a
Zope/Python solution, I know PHP has functionality to read xbase files,
and I'm sure Perl has a similar module.  They can both interface with
PostgreSQL too, of course, so you could write your conversion utility in
that.

--
|#  Matthew R. Scott  #|