[Zope] Second Newbie Question

Nils Jeppe nils@jeppe.de
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:06:59 +0100 (CET)

Hello again,

Another, much more basic, Question:

How can I integrate user's home directories with Zope?

I have a site that I maintain, but a friend maintains a
sub-directory. It's static, and he changes it on his windoze machine, then
uploads it to his homedir on my server. I symlink from my current apache
docroot to his directory. Easy and nice.

Now if I want to change this site to Zope, because it would really benefit
the rest, how could I keep the current set-up with his directory tree in
an easy way? Yes I have read about rewrite-rules, is this the best
way? or...?

Best wishes,
Nils

--