[Zope] Re: export Z_DEBUG_MODE=no -- broken?

Andrey V Khavryutchenko akhavr@compchem.kiev.ua
26 Feb 2000 00:28:38 +0200

Hi, Martijn!

 MP> Whoops! Yes, if you are wondering why tracebacks still are being
 MP> displayed, you are probably still running with the -D flag in your
 MP> start file. Remove it and enjoy the clarity of your error messages. =)

And is there way to still have tracebacks in <PRE>, but wo -D flag?

When I start Zope with -D and leave it running, closing the control
terminal, it barfs with the following error:

  File
/usr/local/apache/zope/lib/python/Products/GenericUserFolder/User.py,
line 211, in authenticate
  File /usr/local/apache/zope/lib/python/zLOG.py, line
198, in LOG
  File
/usr/local/apache/zope/lib/python/Zope/ZLogger/ZLogger.py,
line 18, in log_write
  File
/usr/local/apache/zope/lib/python/Zope/ZLogger/stupidFileLogger.py,
line 40, in __call__
  File
/usr/local/apache/zope/lib/python/Zope/ZLogger/stupidFileLogger.py,
line 62, in stupid_log_write
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

Confirmed on FreeBSD and Linux.  Zope 2.1.2

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko  http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr
Software & SPI Engineer      Visit my site

Shick's Law:
	There is no problem a good miracle can't solve.