[Zope] ODBC/SQL newbie question-DSN-less connection?

Sean Kelley Sean.Kelley@epc1.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:19:37 -0800

Thanks- I was trying to create the method under the ZSQL Methods product,
not the ZODBCDA product I added.
Is there a way to create a database connection to something like an MS
Access database file when you cannot create the DSN on the server?  I am
thinking of using an Access file on a remote Zope ISP account.