[Zope] Creating a Folderish class in Python Product [solved]

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:53:29 +0530

My class had both the following as base classes:

 o  ObjectManager
 o  SimpleItem.Item

The objectIds() method of Item was overriding the objectIds() method of
ObjectManger. I changed the order in which the classes were specified and
voila!

<getting there>-ly yours,
Shalabh