[Zope] [ZGotW] Issue #6 (Open)

Zope Guru of the Week ZGotW@palladion.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:09:44 US/Pacific

A new issue of "Zope Guru of the Week" is available:

Issue #6 -- standard_manage_header

    Zen Level:  Disciple (3/8)

 Submitted by:  Dylan Jay djay@innocent.com
 When I create a ZClass with my own management methods they
 will by default use standard_html_header etc. This doesn't look
 like the standard management interface. I think we should have
 a standard way of making all management interfaces look the
 same.  In fact this should be able to be changed for any subset
 of management interfaces so you could for instance change the
 way the standard zope interfaces look.

 *Ed.  I split Dylan's proposed solutions into a separate reply.*

To reply and win undying glory and mondo guru points:

  http://zope.palladion.com/demos/ZGotW/6