[Zope] comment on posting behavior

Tom Neff tneff@bigfoot.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:43:41 -0500

Guy N. Hurst [mailto:gnhurst@hurstlinks.com] wrote:
> Comments?  Is anyone else fed up?

Well, I'm not.  If you are, fine.  Life is too short to program in the wrong
language, as a COBOL whiz once said.

I do want to re-emphasize that what I was really complaining about was the
kind of thing where someone asks "How do I get rid of the HTML and HEAD tags
when my DTML method is viewed," and someone else answers "You can't, that's
in the browser" -- i.e., complete BS.  If you don't know _how_ to verify a
statement like that before posting it, or you don't have _time_ to verify
it, then you should not post it at all.  Let someone else handle it.