[Zope] Object as members

Sin Hang Kin iekentsin@infoez.com.mo
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:37:56 +0800

Some times ago, I ask about adding objects as members. However, it got no
answer. I went on searching other packages. I found Xen contains similar
functions. However, it is distrubted as source.

Can someone kindly teach me how to compile the source on my win98. I would
like to make it with mingw32. However, the site which is list on the mail
archive is gone. Can somebody point me the way?

Moreover, in Xen the object is passed to python code with "reference" and is
"dereference"  there. "reference" and "dereference" is defined in
referenceAware.

I through this is a useful function for an oodb. Does the current ZODB
contain mechanism to do this without help of outside functions?

Rgs,

Kent Sin