[Zope] omission in docs for sending mail attachments

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:49:00 +0100

Hi,

thanks for that tip. I was looking for something like that as I
noticed that my Pictures are delivered as "UntitledXXX" (Eudora).
I guess this is MIME spec, not DTML, but I guess this should go to
the documentation...

But using this gives me the same problems as with the sendmail tag
and a propertie holding the name of a Mailhost object - I cannot get
it to work properly as I guess it is expected.

I would like to include for example the id of an Image as the MIME-Name.

I tried:

name="&dtml-id;" (which I would think is the best as this is inside a
<dtml-boundary> tag)
name="ID"
name="<dtml-var ID>"

But they all return just what's inside the quotes. As the last one
usually fails miserably, I guess this is not behaving like it should
(or I expect it to ) work.

Does anyone know how to correctly do it?

Thanks

Jochen