[Zope] Calling constructor from another product??

Philipp Dunkel phidu@gmx.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:41:37 +0100

Thank you Shalabh, it works just fine :-))
but now of course the authenticate-box pops up :-((
Could you tell me what permissions I have to set?
Sorry that I hesitate you with such 1-2-3 themes, but
it would be very helpful to me.
Thanx a lot
philipp

At 16:24 27.02.00 +0530, you wrote:
>> Now my class a prints out a link to
>>  /FOO/XY_add to allow users to add new instances of XY.
>
>You should try:
>
>  manage_addProduct/FOO/XY_add
>
>in the link, instead of
>
>  /FOO/XY_add
>
>A url such as http://.../my/folderish/manage_addProduct/FOO/XY_add calls
>the zclass constructor for adding an XY object under the 'folderish' folder.
>You can see this if you open the 'contents' management screen of a folder in
>a new window and try to add any object.
>
>> Is my Link false (I tried several other things aswell) or
>> do I have to set any permissions?
>
>This doesn't seem to be the problem (yet). If you don't have permissions you
>would see the http authentication login box.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Shalabh

pgp public key available
gpg public key available