[Zope] Inheriting From ZClasses

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:07:06 +0000

Hi, Kapil

I can do this in the cvs version of Zope (thus will likely be in 2.2
release version).  Instructions for getting a copy are at
http://classic.zope.org:8080/Community/CVS_public_access.

The usual caveats about development software versions apply, though I
have had very few problems with it.  Do backup your Data.fs first to try
it out; it does things to the ZODB that I think are not entirely
backwards-compatible.

-- Jim Washington