[Zope] GUF permissions and executing methods

Lucas Vogel lucas7@home.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:25:23 +0700

That's what I thought(no, really). But when I take out the quotes and go
to view the doc I get another error:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: _gufauth_dest

I thought I'd try troubleshooting by taking out all of the underscores
in the names in the doc, but I still got the same error. Is
_gufauth_dest something that is handled internally and I'm not picking
up on how it's being handled? What is it for?

Thanks

--
Lucas Vogel
lucas7@home.com