[Zope] GUF permissions and executing methods

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:42:02 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Lucas Vogel wrote:

> That's what I thought(no, really). But when I take out the quotes and go
> to view the doc I get another error:
>

> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: _gufauth_dest
>
> I thought I'd try troubleshooting by taking out all of the underscores
> in the names in the doc, but I still got the same error. Is
> _gufauth_dest something that is handled internally and I'm not picking
> up on how it's being handled? What is it for?

In the default GUF method templates, _gufauth_dest is set in the docLogin
method, and is used by the docLoginSuccess method to redirect to
the requested page.

Go through the default GUF templates (in
lib/python/Products/GenericUserFolder/templates/dumb) and try following
through this example - with any luck it will shed light on the required
steps.

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au