[Zope] acl_users password changes?

elijah wright elw@dns1.stderr.org
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:10:34 -0600 (CST)

has anybody got a code snippet for letting users change their own
passwords in an acl_user folder?   maybe with some form html code too? :)

i am using the stock User Folder objects.  i think i could probably write
the code (on my very very shaky zope sea legs), but i was having some
trouble figuring out exactly what the correct method to call was.  and
what the correct object/namespace, etc, is.  :(  this all feels very
complicated to me right now.  i am a total newbie who knows how to set up
zope and install products.  that's about it.

i am doing this inside a private squishdot site i'm running for around 50
people.  at this point, they can log in and do their thing, but there's no
way for them to change their own passwords.  and that's one of the
"big" features we really do need.

from what i understand the PTK will probably take care of most of this,
but we aren't there yet... its not out, and i just need to do this one
little simple thing anyway. :)

many thanks in advance to all those who can assist!

thanks!
elijah wright
elw@stderr.org