[Zope] browse through microsoft proxy server

technology@mylinuxisp.com technology@mylinuxisp.com
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:26:01 -0600

strange:

(inside lan) <> winnt proxy server <>  apache + zope <> router <> internet

the apache server is on same ip segment and same hub as router.

I put the apache/zope server on a fixed ip address. When browsing from inside
the winnt proxy server to the apache default page there was no problem
viewing it. however  when I pointed it to apache/zope I got a microsoft
client install page.

From the internet I can view zope all day long. From the same hub as the
apache server I can view zope also.

If I put the the apache server inside the winnt proxy server like so.

apache server on (inside lan)<> winnt proxy server <> router <> internet

I can view zope without any problems.

Has anyone ever had these kinds of symptoms?

cj

technology.nospam@mylinuxisp.com