[Zope] document_title

Geir B Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:44:28 +0100

on 5. januar 2000 Magnus Heino wrote :

MH> This probably is very simple.. however, I can't get it working.

MH> In my root folder, I have:

MH> standard_html_header
MH> standard_html_footer
MH> index_html

MH> index_html has the usual <dtml-var standard_html_header> at top and
MH> footer at the bottom.

MH> I set the title in index_html to "foo".

MH> Now, I want the document title to be the title of index_html.

MH> So, I add <title><dtml-var document_title></title> to
MH> standard_html_header. But now the title in index_html is set to the
MH> title in standard_html_header... I understand why, but how should I
MH> solve it?

MH> /Magnus Heino

I don't know about document_title, but it works nicely for me with
<dtml-var title> or <dtml-var title_or_id>
..
Probably common knowledge, but you should make sure (check one extra
time) that index_html is a dtml-document and that standard_html_header
and footer are methods...

--
Geir B Hansen
web-developer/designer