[Zope] New Apache-ZServer Howto question

Mike Mikkelsen mikk@microbsys.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:34:47 +0000

Hello,

I just tried to setup apache-zserver according to the new How-To by anser and
have run into a "small" problem.  As soon as I setup the SiteRoot object in the
new virtual host folder, I get the browser error:

Proxy Authentication Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Even after restarting my browser (and Zope) I get this message.  I have deleted
the Zope folder for the virtual site and started over to no avail.

Any words of wisdom?

Thanks.

--
Mike Mikkelsen                   mikk@microbsys.com

 Windows 2000, from the people who invented EDLIN!
 Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates