[Zope] FYI: Discussion about PTK

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:27:31 -0500

Howdy all.  I'm making some comments over in Jeff Shelton's awesome Zope
Newbies site and started covering some of the stuff from our PTK
thinking:

  http://weblogs.userland.com/zopeNewbies/discuss/msgReader$314

Translation: we're working on something that is well documented and is
usable.  On the former, we're writing the docs from the *beginning* of
the project, and writing them in DocBook.  On the latter, we're
tinkering with different interfaces and different approaches to content
management.

Stay tuned, and if you haven't registered for the Zope Track at the
Python Conference:

  http://www.digicool.com/News/ZopeTrack

...then you're going to miss out on first looks at this puppy!

--Paul