[Zope] Versions and FTP access

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:07:57 -0500

How would Zope know that you wanted to enter a version and that the FTP
'namespace' should be shifted to move the version to the root?  The
basic question then is how you 'enter' a version via FTP.  Perhaps
versions could be traversed through?  I think this might introduce
inconsitencies in logic dependant on absolute_url and the like....

-Michel