[Zope] Need help with evaluation issues of Zope

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 13:51:59 -0800

I have had this error since the very first time that I installed 2.1.1 (3
different installs).  2 installs are running on Mandrake 6.1 installs with
python, gcc, zope and mysql installed from source, and with a 2.2.13 kernel.
The other is on a RedHat 6.0 with a heavily patched 2.2.5 kernel and gcc, mysql,
python, and zope installed from source.  It is consistent on every single
restart.  I just stop the server and then restart it manually now.

--sam