[Zope] Zope for a article publication site

Ze Octavio joc@hiper.com.br
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 12:59:39 -0200

Eric,

   I work in a brazilian company called Hiperlogica and we've made
pretty interesting jobs in this area (News, articles, etc...). Some of
our projects is IDGnow!
(http://www.zope.org/Resources/CaseStudies/IDGNow/) from the IDG group,
a news lead site about tecnologies that publish about 20 new articles
per day. Another IDG magazine site, PC World
(http://www.pcworld.com.br). We made the part of news from a big
free-mail site called BOL (http://www.bol.com.br/noticias/) from UOL
(The biggest ISP and Portal in Latin America). This project is pretty
interesting because there is no journalist in the BOL's office writting
news, just editing sometimes, because all the news is automaticly
collected from Reuters. In sports there is another journalist from a
brazilian newspaper (A Gazeta Esportiva) that publish articles only in
this section through our interface remotely.
   If you want we can talk more about this kind of solutions, its our
pleasure.

Best Regards,

--
Ze Octavio