[Zope] AW: [Zope] zope tutorials

Markus Strickler mstrickler@gmx.de
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:12:45 +0100

Hi!
One of the things I would like to see as a tutorial would be a (simple) news
system. You could explain creating ZClasses and ZCatalog on the way maybe
even add some hint on how to set up a simple workflow or a scheduling of
news items. Probably most sites will want to have somthing like that, I
think.

Regards, Markus