[Zope] Need help with evaluation issues of Zope

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 15:04:48 -0800

I run Mandrake 6.1 (RedHat 6.0 plus mods), with a self compiled 2.2.13
kernel and python, zope, and mysql installed by hand, and I get this
problem.  Also, if I use netscape on my desktop, talking to zope on my
laptop, I see the problem, as well as going the other direction.  I
believe I even saw it with both Netscape and IE in Windows talking to
zope in linux on my laptop, but I would have to reboot my desktop into
windows to be sure.

--sam