[Zope] I think its time to pay for some help

Steen Suder CAB@Earthling.net
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 15:52:50 +0100

Steve Froggatt wrote:

> I am sure you all realise by now i am having problems.
>
> So how much will anybody charge me to remove a copy of zope and re-install
> another copy on my server.
>
> Yours desperatly
> Steve

Still the quota issue?

AFAIK, you haven't answered the questions from Phil Harris and I on
whether a filesystem quota is present on your host system.

_Is quota enabled on your host system?_

You have to work with us to get help ;-)

To pack your ZODB, you could download the Data.fs to a local machine
(with sufficient diskspace) with a fresh Zope installed and pack it
there. Then copy it back and start your Zope.

If you get quota errors on your local machine (which I don't expect),
then it's something, unknown to me, Zope related.

--
Best regards / Mvh.,
Steen Suder, sysadm kollegie6400.dk -|- OpenSource --- Sign of the time

Scan-Aqua ADVARSEL WARNING http://www.uk.k64.dk/sfs/Scan-Aqua/