[Zope] Unpack sequence of wrong size

Roland Reumerman zope_ddi@hotmail.com
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:35:29 CET

Hi,

I'm new on the Zope list and I have my first question.
Why is it I always get the above in the subject line mentioned ValueError
message and the below Python trace whenever I try to Test my ZODBC
connection on Windows98 or NT with some SELECT SQL query, against many
different database backends?

------
Roland

Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 214,
in publish_module
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179,
in publish
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: RoleManager)
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 165,
in publish
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160,
in mapply
    (Object: manage_test)
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 102,
in call_object
    (Object: manage_test)
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Shared\DC\ZRDB\Connection.py,
line 177, in manage_test
    (Object: RoleManager)
  File D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Shared\DC\ZRDB\Results.py, line
104, in __init__
ValueError: (see above)