[Zope] Help with PIL / Photo product

Gregor vorlon@iglou.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:18:18 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dale Lance" <d_lance@email.msn.com>
To: <Zope@zope.org>

> I am trying to install the Photo product and am having some problems.
> I need to install PIL to get it to work but just don't understand
> <something>

Which __init__.py file are you copying to PIL's directory?  The one that comes
in "Products/Photo", or the one that comes in "Products/Photo/Install_PIL"?

I managed to screw that one up the first time I installed it ;-)

Aside from that, make sure the PIL directory is in (Zope Dir)/lib/python is
all I can suggest.

(Please do be sure to remember to move PIL's directory to the new installation
whenever you update Zope, as I just found.)

Right now, my trouble with Photo is that it no longer recognizes any image
uploads, and sometimes spits out "Invalid literal" or somesuch.

- Gregor  vorlon#iglou.com
http://anime.at/gregordyne
http://www.skysys.org/~gregor
Anime, Amber, 3d, Mage, Eidolon, Miscellany