[Zope] Adding another base class to an existing ZClass

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 23:00:10 -0500

AFAIK, there is no approved way to add a base class to an existing
ZClass.  I've heard from other people at DC that it is possible, but
it's a "hold on to your butts" experience.  That said, I have no idea
whether Gregor's method will work or not.