[Zope] adding instance w/o management access

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:11:34 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I've got a certain role assigned to people who I want to be able to create
an instance of a ZClass. I don't want them to have access to the
management screen however. I'm having trouble figuring out what
combination of permissions will do it. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Currently I have a link that points to the 'NewsArticle_factory' for
creating instances of my News ZClass. I'm not even sure if that's the
proper way to do it. I do know that everything works perfectly if you have
the Manager role.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/