[Zope] Missing Module sha when installing Zope from Source.

Don Undeen dundee@gator.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:33:38 -0500

Aaaaah...
That solution worked.
So people installing Python form source need to know that Redhat
installs python no matter what you tell it (I specified NOT to install
python, but it did anyways.)
This may solve some of myother problems as well.
Thanks group!