[Zope] Seeking a customisable 'portal' app

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:48:00 -0500

Howdy folks.  Yep, we're going to show the Portal Toolkit (PTK) at the
Zope Track.  It will be a free, ZPL'd piece of software.

We plan to publish the current docs and a mockup this week, time
permitting.

--Paul