[Zope] employment opportunity

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:32:37 -0800

Impossible, Inc., a full service Internet design company, is looking to
hire a talented, innovative web applications developer into a full time
position.  We specialize in highly interactive, high performance
internet and intranet web applications for clients that include Cisco
Systems, Time, CNN, the United Nations, and others.  We are located in
beautiful, sunny Santa Barbara, CA.

We are looking for an engineer with several years of experience building
applications on the web.  Our primary platform is currently Zope, but we
offer expertise with Cold Fusion, Apache modules, IIS/ASP, PHP, PERL (if
we have to), and Java.  Additionally, we provide database development in
Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Acess, and BerkeleyDB.

The position requires advanced Zope expertise, as well as an in-depth
understanding of the HTTP protocol.  At this time, we also require a
reasonable familiarity with the Unix operating environment, preferably
Linux.  HTML skills are not a priority, but they do come in handy.  Most
importantly, a willingness and ability to learn new technologies very
quickly is desired.

Your academic pedigree is not important, and we are happy to hear from
you, regardless of the level of your education.

Impossible, Inc. is growing exceedingly quickly, and our workplace is
currently a fairly high pressure environment.  We try to offset that by
having a lot of fun and enjoying the work that we do. The position
includes stock options in a growing Internet startup, as well as
reasonable salary and benefits.  Of course, when you work at Impossible,
you also get to live in the paradise that is Santa Barbara.

If you think that you can contribute to the Impossible team, please send
your resume to sgendler@impossible.com, or fax to the number listed
below. Additionally, I am happy to hear from you by phone. The position
is available immediately.

--sam

Sam Gendler
Chief Technology Officer