[Zope] SQL LIKE

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:46:47 -0800

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:28:30 GMT
cesare  <cesare@planningsrl.it> wrote:

> 1) I use sqlgroup but I can use it just with the = and not with
> the LIKE statement select * from annunci <dtml-sqlgroup where>
> <dtml-sqltest Parola column=testo type=string optional>
> </dtml-sqlgroup>

Read the "ZSQL MEthods User's Guide" and look in the back at the
"op=XXX" support in dtml-sqlquery.  You can use "op=LIKE" per that
doc.

> 2) I am not able to divide the words in more conditions. I would
> like the following result: select * from annunci where testo LIKE
> "%FirstWord%" and testo LIKE "%SecondWord%"

Again, see the above doc, and look at the examples using
dtml-sqlgroup, dtml-and, and dtml-or.  They show you how to do what
you want.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu