[Zope] ZopeTime() not matching system time.

Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:15:33 +1100

>>> Bill Anderson wrote
> On one of my sites, I am stuffing a database field with a datetime.
> However, for some reason, the return form ZopeTime() seems to be almost
> 5 hours off.

Would this site perchance be on UTC-5 or UTC+5 ? If so, it's probably
just that the TZ env var isn't being set inside the environment that
Zope's running inside. So it's falling back to UTC.

(now if someone can explain to me why VisaNet returns results that
are sometimes in UTC and sometimes in some local timezone, seemingly
at random, then I'd be happy...)