[Zope] Fwd: [Python4linux] Some interim information on what I am doing

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:57:13 -0800

----------  ## Forwarded Message ##  ----------
Subject: [Python4linux] Some interim information on what I am doing
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:02:41 +0100
From: Oliver Andrich <oli@rz-online.net>

Hi,

today I registered the domain python4linux.org which is a Zope server. At the
beginning of the next week we will have a pre-release of the web page with
updated RPM packages running. But this is not all I intend to do. So I like to
post some infos on the further steps:

    - create a nice community site
    - provide web space on the Zope server for community members
    - create a howto section
    - the site will be fully searchable
    - squishdot news forum

Any more hints? I like to provide a central for Python users on Linux systems.
At first we will have only RPM stuff but I hope we will have stuff for the
other systems too. As soon as I have the basic up and running I will inform
the python.org webmaster about it and announce it in c.l.p.a

So long and thanks for the fish,

    Oliver Andrich

--
Oliver Andrich, KEVAG Telekom GmbH, Cusanusstrasse 7, D-56068 Koblenz
Telefon: 0261-3921027 / Fax: 0261-3921033 / Web: http://rhein-zeitung.de