[Zope] Further info about ZopeTime() not returning correct values

Guy Davis davis@arc.ab.ca
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:45:23 -0700

I'm having some trouble with ZopeTime as well.  I need the current time
in the following format:
yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss

<dtml-var "ZopeTime()"> gives the correct local time but in the wrong
format.
<dmtl-var "ZoptTime()" fmt="%Y-%m-%d %X"> gives the right format but
uses GMT when I need local time.  (I got the formats from a 'man date'
under Linux) As far as I can tell as soon as I specify a fmt="" string,
ZopeTime automagically starts returning GMT.

So is it impossible to format _and_ to get the local time?

--
       Guy Davis    mailto:davis@arc.ab.ca
  (403) 210-5334    Alberta Research Council