[Zope] Sybase error: Products.SybaseDAv2.db.Error: ct_command():

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:49:09 PST

Hi,

I am getting a Sybase error while trying to query

  select * from myTable

The error message is:

"Error, Products.SybaseDAv2.db.Error: ct_command(): user api layer: external
error: This routine cannot be called while results are pending for a command
that has been sent to the server."

I can use isql to see the table without problem. This table does contain a
few constraint foreign keys, some of them were set to null. Could this be
the problem? Or does the error have something to do with transactions? I
have tried to restart Zope and Sybase, but the error persists. If, as the
error message states, another command has been sent, how can I terminate
that command?

thanks in advance,

Hung Jung