[Zope] Re: Python4linux

Glenn Williams gloonie@netscape.net
14 Jan 00 10:33:03 GMT

As always, Kudos to Olivier Andrich!

Suggestion: I am running SuSE Linux 6.3, and over the years have had
occasional difficulty with the Redhat RPM's. That seems to be getting better
as the glibc2 conversions and hints at file structure standardization are
progressing. Still, it would be nice to have a site which provided all
formats.

Suggestion: How about something like the ability to "personalize" the Zope
site allowing visitors to select the objects they want to "track".

Looking forward to the site. It's exciting addition to the Zope world.

Glenn

Patrick Phalen <zope@teleo.net> wrote:

> [...]

Advanced Decisions Inc.
Running S.u.S.E. Linux 6.2 with KDE