[Zope] Sybase error: Products.SybaseDAv2.db.Error: ct_command():

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:48:17 -0500

Hung,

Please keep the posts on the list...

We may have missed a datatype when coding the adapter.  This is going
over my head, that's for sure.

If this is the case, I'd suggest submitting a Collector report on
Zope.org about it with all the information you've given so far on the
list.  We'd very much appreciate it so we can fix it when time allows.

In the meantime, change the datatype to something that's supported and
see what happens.

Sorry and thanks,

Chris