[Zope] Oracle or PostGreSQL connection pool

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:45:47 +0200

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

I guess that what he meant is _not_ concurrency per se, but whetaher you
can have multiple _connections_ with different transactions for each running
thread.

So when I define a DA and I have 3 working threads running concurrently,
will Zope automatically get a separate _connection_ for each thread,
either form a pool or pre-allocated per thread ?

Hannu