[Zope] Why?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 02:52:09 -0600

> <dtml-var _.DateTime(name) fmt="%d %b %Y">
Tom,

you call the function _.DateTime(name). Therefore you have to put this
statement in quotes ( " " ) in order to make it work. The quotes basically
mean: eval the expression inside the quotes and return the result to be
displayed.
Correct: <dtml-var "_.DateTime(name)" fmt="%d %b %Y">
In the previous example you said that varDate ( variable that does not need to
be evaluated) is displayed.

PS: I like the work that is going on ZDP. :) I will hopefully do some again as
well.

Regards,
Stephan
--