[Zope] FYI: PTK docs & mockups online

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 13:28:45 -0500

Howdy all.  The current work-in-progress for the PTK docs are available
at:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/index.html

Notes:

  o If you have specific comments, please join the PTK mailing list and
we'll discuss it there.

  o I'm still learning DocBook and XSL, so don't complain about the
formatting. :^)

  o The docs are going to get a pretty big change when Mike Pelletier
and I sync up tomorrow, as he did a lot at the end of the week.

  o The docs discuss some things that are anticipated for the PTK but
won't be there until some time in February.

  o We'll be carving out a CVS area for all this stuff next week.

Some questions for you folks:

  o Some of you are doing work that is related, such as Doug Hellmann's
Chameleon (and obviously Butch and Kevin).  I'd like to get us all
working together on these ideas.

  o The "PTK Interface" section has some ideas in it that bear
examination and discussion.

I'm pretty excited by how much Mike has done, so things are looking
pretty good!

--Paul