[Zope] how to capture a password

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:28:22 +0100

It took me some time to get back to this problem. But when I did, I still
could not solve it no doubt because of my poor understanding of Python. With
a little help of a friend I managed to install the PythonMethod product and
to turn xxx-methods on. Next I created a xxx python method 'wachtwoord' with
the line you suggested in its 'body':

> return login_name._getPassword()

Furthermore, the parameter list contains 'login_name'.
And in a last step I created a dtml method containing:
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('login_name',AUTHENTICATED_USER)">
<dtml-var wachtwoord>

Viewing this method results in an attribute error with value:
'_getPassword()'.

Where do I fail?
tia, cb