[Zope] ZOracleDA (long running requests)

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:57:19 -0500

On 1/17/00 9:49 AM, Guy N. Hurst at gnhurst@hurstlinks.com wrote:

> PHP has a solution for this - see
> http://www.php.net/manual/features.connection-handling.php3
>
> It sets a flag your script can check so you can decide to abort or
> complete an initiated server-side process after the connection is
> broken.

Interesting, they must be getting some information directly from Apache
because they are a module.  I know this information isn't available from
PCGI, but perhaps from FastCGI?

It really doesn't matter towards the 'resource starvation' attack though,
because that's not how an attacker would behave, unless of course he had a
sudden change of heart!  :-)

Chris