[Zope] How to set the login prompt?

Søren Roug soren@roug.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:04:11 +0100

You can't change it in LDAPAdapter. All LDAPAdapter does is say "You don't
have access to this resource", and then let Zope retry with an authenticated
user.

Soren Roug

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Rowan <jmr@computing.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 07:46
Subject: [Zope] How to set the login prompt?

(This is on Zserver standalone.)

I'm using the LDAPAdapter product to do authentication in a particular
folder
in my tree. (I'm using EtcUser above, for a different purpose.)

I'd like to change the prompt that's offered to the users when they're
challenged for a password.  IIRC, right now it says "Enter Password for
Zope".  I think this is the http realm, right?  Can I change it in the
context of my subfolder? (Without changing it for the entire server?)